How to Get .SpatialApp
Use the downloads tab to download a release build.
How to Build .SpatialApp
Building the source requires the following steps:
- Download the source from the Source Code Tab
- Download the source of DotSpatial from http://dotspatial.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets
- Download Visual Studio Controls from https://www.devexpress.com/ClientCenter/Downloads/
- Build DotSpatial.
- Open the DotSpatialApp.sln
- Resolve the missing references
- View the project properties and uncheck Sign the ClickOnce manifests on the signing tab.
You will want to visit dotspatial.codeplex.com to learn more about this application.